Cuck me - Cuckold brother 2022/12/17(Sat) 00:36 No.1511

【親記事】
Cuck me
Cuckold brother : 2022/12/17(Sat) 00:36 No.1511

■投稿者年齢:20代前半
  ★希望相手:男性
  ★希望年代:20代前半
  ★活動地域:東京
ケータイ Hello everyone. I’m gonna go straight to the point. I am a huge/hardcore cuckold for my sister. No incest. She also doesn't know about this. I basically like the humiliation that comes with cuckold. I would be referring to her as “A” so that this post would not be deleted since i do know that my fetish is quite unique. Ever since I started this fetish, I post ”A” on online forums like this, asking guys to rate her and to what they'll do to her. Bit in real life I’m very secretive about it for obvious reasons. However lately, i have been trying to stir up some courage so i just decided why not try to make it come true. With that being said, I’m being careful and I’m taking my time. I’m basically looking for guys who are in japan or about to be, to contact and message, and maybe, meet. And if it works out, I’ll help the guy to bang ”A”. Of course, it will depend on the guy’s moves as well. “A” has a pretty big following on her socials. Especially TikTok. She likes to flirt with guys, especially foreigners and older men a lot. Also known to her school as “Gaijin Hunter” lol. Of course it’s not guaranteed, as to why I'm looking for a safe and reliable guy that would not act crazy if things didn’t go his way.

We are both Japanese and can speak english. Her is more daily conversational level. I am 23, she is 20 years of age. She has a pretty big following on her socials due to her looks, which gravitate towards men who likes asian women so I think many people would like her. Looking for serious guys only and looking forward to your messages.
Message me on the yellow app that starts with a k and ends with an o. user is jkenzi
 Any age is fine.
[修正]
[削除]

返信フォーム
【返信機能は無効です】

修正・削除
NO: PASS:

[標準/一覧/新着/ツリー]  []